About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Cool simple guy, reserved sometimes, and open to all otherwise. :)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wanna Start it again

I wanna start a new life and wanna be an astronaut.
Wanna live a life in the space, wanna build my home on the Moon
Then I realized, I’d be alone and there’d be no one who care for me

I wanna start a new life and wanna be a scientist.
Wanna discover new things and wanna add more to the current being
Then I realized, I’d be growing older without loving and being loved

I wanna start a new life and wanna be a businessman
Wanna start earning profits and become richer and richer
Then I realized, money can’t buy me peace and happiness

I wanna start a new life and wanna be film star.
Wanna live in stardom, wanna travel around the world
Then I realized, I need to live a life fearing what critics say

I questioned myself, why should I start a new life?
Whats wrong with the current life.
Then I realized, I should stop thinking and start living.

--Goutama Sarma

5 comments:

  1. Good one Gautham.The thought of thinking from the sky to the ground is really wonderful and the way you ended is superb.I feel u could add more number of careers like ..to make it more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop thinking, start your poetry again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bachooo kya baath hei... keka puttisthunnav ga poetry... inthaki evaru enti inspiration :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super raaaa. You already started living in our hearts dude ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are not only a coder,
    Your poetry telling it loader,
    You'll become a great poet sooner,
    Keep it up my dear.....

    baboyeee, Reyyy nee poem chadivaka naku kuda poetry vachchesthundi ra

    ReplyDelete