About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Cool simple guy, reserved sometimes, and open to all otherwise. :)

Friday, August 27, 2010

Guilty

Guilty

I shouldn’t have left you
Cuz, I can’t live without you
I hope my words will reach you

Please come back to me baby,
I’ll make you go crazy…… (2)

Wanna feel your hands on me
It could happen only if you forgive me
I swear I’ll never do it again
Cuz, I know I’m not like other men

I shouldn’t have left you…… for I can’t live without you…….

Give me a chance, to win your heart
I’ll never ever let you think of our depart
I’ll make you feel, I’m the one you need,
And let you know, “without you, my life is emptied”.

I shouldn’t have left you…… for I can’t live without you…….(2)

Please come back baby….. ohhh baby….. baby……

3 comments:

  1. Failure is not when your girl friend leaves you ra, its when you dont try for her sister :)

    So start a new life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rev,

    Nee maata vinaali ra...
    Uncle kada... Enthaina experience tho cheputavu...... Kidding..... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb..appreciable art!!

    I liked ur Spirit Rev.

    ReplyDelete