About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Cool simple guy, reserved sometimes, and open to all otherwise. :)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pleasure

I want you to be by my side,
and this excitement I can’t hide.

Accept my gentle request,
without making me depressed.

I’ll give you all pleasures you are short of,
and make you happy thereof

Think of me once at least a day,
that makes me spend my day in gay.

I can’t breathe air in,
as the thoughts of our togetherness creeps in.

I’ll make you princess of my kingdom,
cuz the feeling of being with you is awesome.

Everyday I dream of you,
making the dream real is still due.

Waiting for you till the last breath of my life,
pleading you to be with me without strife

2 comments:

  1. first poetry..nice..shows how much u would luv ur girl

    but I hope gay in "that makes me spend my day with gay" is an adjective and not noun :P

    ReplyDelete